Anyone ever try Noom?

I know nothing about Noom, and I’m honestly not sure I want to. One health concern is keeping blood sugar down which helps with weight and the possibility of diabetes. I take a supplement called Glylo which, among other things, contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, a substance that neutralizes sugar in a meal. This is helpful with weight loss and A1C, but should be taken immediately following a meal. On an empty stomach, Heartburn. Acid supplements can also be taken on their own, but once again with food. My A1C tests are usually around 5.5, and my weight is OK.

Yes I tried it . I wasn’t too successful with it so cancelled my subscription. When my subscription finally expired they tried to reinstate the subscription but my credit card expired too so it didn’t go through.

Once I updated my credit card, they tried reinstating my Noom subscription again and were somehow successful. I had to call my bank to get my money back as well as call them.

If you look online you will discover a global lawsuit against them for doing this and often. You’d think that would stop them but it doesn’t.

I know I wasn’t subscribed. Subscriptions show up under my ID and purchases. Noom wasn’t there.

Since then I have successfully lost 34 pounds though, but on my own.
i call amexecan express and have it stopped...I not going to argue with those morons.....

Back