Medicare Reduction Notice

Mowievan

Hello everyone I hope everyone is enjoying there Easter, I received a notice that I am eligible for a reduction of $77 a month. I'm on Medicare and it left a bad feeling in my stomach yelling out another scam and decided to do some research and was quite happy to see your website come up in my search that pretty much confirmed my suspicions, thank you for all the input I saw it is greatly appreciated

This is a Great place to be!!!!

For some reason I checked my spam folder this AM and was shocked at how many scam emails were in it recently-
many asking me to update my account- but I don't have any accounts with them.

Some were from "Prime" making one think it was from Amazon= and some were from Sirius radio- which I do not use.

I am very grateful that my email provider catches this stuff.

I also saw there in the spam folder that I have won everything from a new power saw to a new tool cart.

Spam crap has always been a part of email for most PC people I know but it has gotten worse and I believe some people actually fall for this stuff.

One of my best investments was getting a Robo call blocker for my phone. I was fed up with so called "Medicare' calls, from people with a heavy foreign accent. And if I get a call from an unknown caller I block the call right away.

Medicare NEVER calls anyone.

images

Back