What's better. Balding or Bald?

This last decade after reaching about 65, I've been losing hair in front on top that has forced me as a California outdoors enthusiast, to spring through mid fall to wear a baseball cap mid days in order to protect myself from direct UV sun radiation. So yeah, now semi balding.

My French decent blue eyed father was a burly very hairy 5'11" man with dark brunette moderate thickness hair while my blue eyed mother's at 5'2" was of eastern European ancestry so was fine chestnut brown. My hair is the latter with only some minor gray at age 75. Sister from K12 years always dyed her hair blond. Whether one's face/head looks physically attractive in gender ways to women or not has much more to do than just being bald while it is generally a negative. I tend to wear my hair an inch or two below my chin, just long enough to pony tail if I choose to.

A receding hairline...or totally bald? Ladies?

Funny how your wife will always tell you that your receding hairline doesn't bother her one bit...until you get into an argument and she says, "Shut up, Baldy!!"
Receding hairline or extended forehead & toss in pattern baldness & bald beats that combo.

A former boss used to have a "48-hair combover". He'd manage to lightly cover the top of his head with a fine layer of hair and then spray it into a hard "helmet". The trouble was, he'd go outside in the wind and it would blow loose, hanging off the side of his head, still holding its perfect form. It would look like the top of his head came off.

Frankly, I'm partial to bald guys. I find it very attractive and, may I say, SEXY!

A former boss used to have a "48-hair combover". He'd manage to lightly cover the top of his head with a fine layer of hair and then spray it into a hard "helmet". The trouble was, he'd go outside in the wind and it would blow loose, hanging off the side of his head, still holding its perfect form. It would look like the top of his head came off.

Frankly, I'm partial to bald guys. I find it very attractive and, may I say, SEXY!

Yes, juju, you may say that there are very attractive, very sexy bald guys, and I wholeheartedly agree with you.

If he had a smokin' body, that would be a bonus! Did I just say that? 🤭 Hair, bald or balding—it's what's goin' on in the head that counts with me.

Funny how your wife will always tell you that your receding hairline doesn't bother her one bit...until you get into an argument and she says, "Shut up, Baldy!!"
My father lost his hair before I was born. When I'd see men with hair, it seemed odd to me.

Also, bringing up a physical feature that one has no control over is atrocious.

IMO...totally bald. Bald men can be very sexy, and Lawd...don't let him have a mustache and beard too! :love: But that style with hair on either side and none in the middle, not so much. Also, the comb over is just funny. When I was in court for my divorce, almost every lawyer who came in had that combover "style". It took some restraint to keep from laughing. :ROFLMAO:

Back