What exercise have you done today?

Dead lifts. This morning I did 15 single lifts with 75KG at 3 minute intervals. 75KG is probably around 70% of my max although I very seldom try to max out as that's a good way to injure one's self. I've only been doing single rep deadlifts for a couple of weeks but I really like it. When I do multiple reps my form tends to deteriorate which also increases the chance of injury. At my advanced age injuries scare me as they take so much longer to recover from than when one is young.

My PT gave me some exercises to do for my leg pain, but One I can't do - push ups. She should have run through them with me and made sure I could do them or they didn't increase my discomfort. However, I get a 20 minute session so that are time constraints.

Last edited:
My early morning which I do every day{weather permitting},mid morn walk went around apt complex twice. I was bending up/down as I was packing{which I hate doing} my sheets/towels for my move at the end of this month

Yesterday- A slow short (1/2 mile) loop on the nature trail.
Today - A slow short (1/2 mile) loop on the nature trail plus dead lifts. (10 single lifts with 80KG at 3 minute intervals.)

Yes, because the water level in the pool has been going down due to a leak. I was told they were going to drain the pool and repair it. I'll check on it today and see what the situation is. Anyway, how far are you planning to swim?
Oh, too bad...it could be a long time before the pool is ready to go. Hope it's fixed soon.
I don't know how far I will get..the new pool is yards so I'll probably take breaks at the wall after some 50s and see if I can add some 100s (freestyle) in. I'm rusty from not swimming.

Back