Are you, or do you know someone who is vaccine injured?

I've found the opposite. Have not come across anybody who has had more than minor side effects

I've had 5 Covid vaccines,had some minor fatigue ( 24 hrs) with the first one and absolutely nothing more than a minor sore arm for day or two with the others.
From those I know and my life experience, I think it’s safe to say that most people vaccinated did ok. They stayed alive as opposed to getting sick.

No shots - just clean living, healthy food, daily exercise, and living my own life.
I've never gotten a vaccination for anything my entire adult life, and I've never been sick from a virus.
I tend to agree with this but but know not everyone would have an easy time transitioning to a healthy diet and/or lifestyle and may not even want to. It takes time when using food and exercise to build health to the point where a deadly virus is not deadly. Not everyone is up to that kind of commitment. A shot is easier. Kudos for doing it the hard way. I guess we deserve the rewards we reap for it.

I've heard it said that the only people willing to listen to the vaccine injured are the unvaccinated. I don't know if this is fully true but do you know anyone who is or suspects they might be vaccine injured? Are you vaccine injured or do you think you may be?
No.

No, but I've heard of some getting deathly ill who were not vaccinated. An acquaintance of mine has also been very miserable with shingles for months, because for some reason, she just "didn't bother" getting that new shingles shot which is very effective.

All vaccines that we are lucky enough to have available to us should be used, IMO, with a big mental thank you to the community of scientists who have given them to us. How lucky we are, compared to the people who lived a century or more ago, who died often at an early age, of everything!

How would one possibly know if they got injured from taking a vaccination? Would a doctor come out and say ‘your body looks injured and I think it’s due to the vaccine?’

How would one possibly know if they got injured from taking a vaccination? Would a doctor come out and say ‘your body looks injured and I think it’s due to the vaccine?’

My nephew lost from 20+ words to one within two weeks of his second round of vaccinations. He went from happily engaging with us to sitting in corners staring at the walls.

Back