Fashion, what are your comments on today's looks?

RadishRose

SF VIP
WTH is the meaning of this?

kelly-rowland-today-show-76642237.jpg

I do not even know what fashion is today. I am of the age where I prefer classic. I know most things look cheap to me, the fabrics and the random holes, etc. I do understand that high waisted pants and jeans are coming back and I am glad to see that.

Had additional thought. Maybe she has a ventriloquist dummy that sits there when she goes out,

Well, we're all laughing today but, you wait, we will all be wearing one next season :eek:;)
Uh... no, Trish... just no! :LOL: When I see things like this, I think of the old Full House episode when little Michelle is very mis-matched with her outfit. The girls giggle and ask "Did you dress yourself this morning, Michelle?" "Yes, I did!" "And did you look in the mirror?" "Yes, I did!" "And did you think you looked *good?*" "Yes, I did!!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Uh... no, Trish... just no! :LOL: When I see things like this, I think of the old Full House episode when little Michelle is very mis-matched with her outfit. The girls girls giggle and ask "Did you dress yourself this morning, Michelle?" "Yes, I did!" "And did you look in the mirror?" "Yes, I did!" "And did you think you looked *good?*" "Yes, I did!!" :ROFLMAO:
I shall remind you of that next year when you are on here asking for advice on which neck hole looks best 🤭;)

Back