For those vaccinated for covid 19, a question.

In the vast majority of people who were vaccinated, side effects ranged from nothing to mild.

'Side effects' of the disease were far more bad to deadly for far more people.
My brother had COVID over a year ago....no vaccine, he was very sick, lost 50 pounds and today, you have only to look at him to know he is still not well.

All vaccines can cause adverse events, some severe, some fatal. All of them can. So I don't understand why Buckeye is having such a hard time believing the covid vaccine is any different in that regard.

Deaths caused by the covid vaccine are rare, fortunately, just like all vaccines. For example, out of millions of people in the UK who got the covid vaccine, the number who died was either 6,000-and-something or 12,000-and-something....I don't remember because they showed vaccine deaths from the whole UK, and only Britain, and only Australia all in the same study.

Lets say it's 12,800 covid vaccine deaths just in Britain. That's a lot of deaths, but out of, let's say 12 million-and 800-thousand vaccinated, it's a small percentage.

The researchers pointed out there's no question some deaths went unreported and some countries didn't even keep a record of adverse events, so the study labelled it "incomplete data" and said that in the countries that reported, the actual number could be double. But even so, it's still a small percentage. Alarming for sure, but not beyond belief.

Back