Greetings to Everyone

MrDreamer

My name is Don and I live in Tucson, Arizona. I am a single retired male and I have a cat named Jill. My best friend is moving to the Philippines in a week and I will for sure miss him. So, I wanted to find a way to connect with other people around my age and I came across this website so I thought I would give it a try.

I live a pretty clean life. I do not drink alcohol, smoke anything, or do illegal drugs. This just works for me and I am happy with it. I am a fairly active person. I have several hobbies and interests. Currently I am attempting to learn how to play the Harmonica. I am not a religious person but I am spiritual.

Just to share a thought, I have recently been thinking a lot about how things used to be. I guess like many people, I miss going out to a store to buy something instead of shopping online. I like to browse in the antique stores here in Tucson. It brings back a lot of good memories. A month ago, I ran across an old wooden phone booth. The kind where you could go in and close the door to make a phone call in private. That really brought back some good memories. That's all for now. I wish everyone a great day.

@MrDreamer Hello!

full

My name is Don and I live in Tucson, Arizona. I am a single retired male and I have a cat named Jill. My best friend is moving to the Philippines in a week and I will for sure miss him. So, I wanted to find a way to connect with other people around my age and I came across this website so I thought I would give it a try.

I live a pretty clean life. I do not drink alcohol, smoke anything, or do illegal drugs. This just works for me and I am happy with it. I am a fairly active person. I have several hobbies and interests. Currently I am attempting to learn how to play the Harmonica. I am not a religious person but I am spiritual.

Just to share a thought, I have recently been thinking a lot about how things used to be. I guess like many people, I miss going out to a store to buy something instead of shopping online. I like to browse in the antique stores here in Tucson. It brings back a lot of good memories. A month ago, I ran across an old wooden phone booth. The kind where you could go in and close the door to make a phone call in private. That really brought back some good memories. That's all for now. I wish everyone a great day.

Thanks for tge newsy intro. Welcome from Berkeley, California too!

52772379688_8c67ccb3e0_b.jpg

Back