Hello everyone, I'm 1DomesticGoddess

Nice to meet you. I'm new here myself, and so far everyone seems very welcoming.

I'm not sure I buy into UFOs, cryptids, etc. However those older History Channel shows "MonsterQuest" and "UFO Hunters" are some of my "go to" comfort shows. Something about them just appeals to me on some level. Quite a few streaming services carry them, usually included in the base membership or even for free with ads. I think a lot of them were even uploaded by HC to YouTube. I use them as pre-bedtime viewing to help get settled in.

I have no idea whether there is a thread for discussing those things here yet, but I feel like I can read and even comment without coming off as either illiterate or confrontational.

Anyway I hope you decide to hang around!

@1DomesticGoddess Late hello from me, good to meet you.

full

Greetings from Northern Cal.
Prepare yourself for an excursion into the asylum, I mean Forum (Sorry, Freudian slip there).
If you've seen the Seinfeld show about nothing, well they've got nothing on us. We're experts at nothing.
Nevertheless, you will find this site intoxicating (Assuming you drink a lot while you're here).
So, crack your knuckles, limber up those fingers, and don't hold back.
The answers to all your questions awaits !
(Um ... FYI, it's possible that check may bounce ..... you know ...... insufficient funds, that sort of thing)
Anyway, delighted to make your acquaintance, and let's see what you can cook up.

Greetings from Northern Cal.
Prepare yourself for an excursion into the asylum, I mean Forum (Sorry, Freudian slip there).
If you've seen the Seinfeld show about nothing, well they've got nothing on us. We're experts at nothing.
Nevertheless, you will find this site intoxicating (Assuming you drink a lot while you're here).
So, crack your knuckles, limber up those fingers, and don't hold back.
The answers to all your questions awaits !
(Um ... FYI, it's possible that check may bounce ..... you know ...... insufficient funds, that sort of thing)
Anyway, delighted to make your acquaintance, and let's see what you can cook up.
Hello Bobcat, it certainly nice to meet you. Reading your post certainly cracked me up. Yes, I've definitely seen/watched Seinfeld. Loved that show! I hope others will be pleased with the recipes I share.

Nice to meet you. I'm new here myself, and so far everyone seems very welcoming.

I'm not sure I buy into UFOs, cryptids, etc. However those older History Channel shows "MonsterQuest" and "UFO Hunters" are some of my "go to" comfort shows. Something about them just appeals to me on some level. Quite a few streaming services carry them, usually included in the base membership or even for free with ads. I think a lot of them were even uploaded by HC to YouTube. I use them as pre-bedtime viewing to help get settled in.

I have no idea whether there is a thread for discussing those things here yet, but I feel like I can read and even comment without coming off as either illiterate or confrontational.

Anyway I hope you decide to hang around!
Good evening dilettante. Hello and welcome to Senior Forums. It was interesting reading your reply about UFO's, etc... I use to watch the History Channel episodes quite often, as well as Monster Quest. I find those shows quite fascinating. You had stated: "I use them as pre-bedtime viewing to help get settled in". I may just start doing that again as well. As for discussing those things here, I don't even know if there is a section about those topics here either. ???

Hi again @1DomesticGoddess
If you go to the Search Bar you will find about 14 Threads that have "Paranormal" in the Title.

1. Click on "Search" in the upper right corner of this page
2. Type in "Paranormal"
3. Click on "Search titles only"
4. Don't enter a members name unless you only want that one member's thread
5. Click on Search

Most recent threads are listed first

Back