Number of Covid breakthrough deaths slowly rising

Stop firing medical personnel for not getting vaccinated could help with that.
If there are medical personnel who have seen the effects of this virus, and continue to downplay it, and refuse to get vaccinated, they Deserve to be Fired. I certainly wouldn't want to go to a doctor, dentist, etc., who thinks this virus is a Hoax.

Yup, since you seem to be "Stuck" on Massachusetts, you might want to do more research on your own State. There are certainly some "breakthrough" cases....all over the nation, but the vast majority of people who elect to get the vaccine have little or no side effects. Compare the number of "breakthrough" cases with the number of those Unvaccinated who are dying and clogging up our hospitals.

If people continue to downplay the effectiveness of these vaccines, and refuse to get the shots, this Virus is Never going to be resolved, and the effects on our economy and our health care systems will only continue to get worse.

Eventually, and probably fairly soon, the unvaccinated are going to force more restrictions being placed on everyone.
I'm not stuck on Massachusetts. Its the state that was in the news yesterday with their updated numbers of breakthrough cases Don. Its not my fault other states are not keeping updated or if they are they are not broadcasting it I can't post updated news on breakthrough cases, if its not in the news, I don't search it out, I just post what pops up in my daily news. When some of the other states report in the news I will update or add them here in this thread. Good grief, I'm not intentionally hiding Tennessee. Like other states the numbers are rising. :rolleyes:

If there are medical personnel who have seen the effects of this virus, and continue to downplay it, and refuse to get vaccinated, they Deserve to be Fired. I certainly wouldn't want to go to a doctor, dentist, etc., who thinks this virus is a Hoax.
No, they deserve to be allowed to be tested and keep working as long as they are negative. Some have immunity due to already having had Covid. Some don't want the vaccine period and that is their choice, not yours or anyone else.

I wouldn't want to be treated by any medical professional thinking the virus is a hoax either.

Stop firing medical personnel for not getting vaccinated could help with that.

The REAL tragedy surrounding this virus is when a person suffers a severe issue....stroke, heart attack, cancer, etc.....and can't find a hospital to treat them...because the hospitals are so full of Covid "deniers". Often these people have to be transported to hospitals many miles away, and quite likely suffer even more, due to the delays in getting treated.

If I were "King", I would have the hospitals set up a big tent in the parking lot, and have a couple of nurses...dressed in full HazMat uniforms...going from cot to cot administering doses of Morphine to these selfish and stupid unvaccinated people who thought this virus was a "conspiracy", and let nature take its course.

Those who manage to survive this virus all seem to have a common denominator when they are interviewed...."I wish I had been smart enough to get vaccinated"

Its not my fault other states are not keeping updated or if they are they are not broadcasting it I can't post updated news on breakthrough cases, if its not in the news, I don't search it out, I just post what pops up in my daily news. :rolleyes:

If you want to see how Tennessee is doing, just do a search on "Tennessee Breakthrough Cases"....there are several reports on the Internet, if your local news doesn't consider these statistics "newsworthy".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...h-covid-19-cases-two-deaths-report/ar-AAMtnF0

If you want to see how Tennessee is doing, just do a search on "Tennessee Breakthrough Cases"....there are several reports on the Internet, if your local news doesn't consider these statistics "newsworthy".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...h-covid-19-cases-two-deaths-report/ar-AAMtnF0
July 23rd.

"Tennessee Department of Health reported more than 1,000 "breakthrough" cases, meaning cases in which fully vaccinated people have contracted the virus. Of those cases, 27 people have died."

Posted: Aug 11, 2021 / 06:31 AM CDT / Updated: Aug 11, 2021 / 05:16 AM CDT

More than a thousand breakthrough cases have been reported in Tennessee. 272 required hospitalization, and 39 fully vaccinated people have died, according to the latest data from the State Health Department.

https://www.wreg.com/news/some-tenn...id-breakthrough-cases-says-vanderbilt-doctor/

More than a thousand breakthrough cases have been reported in Tennessee. 272 required hospitalization, and 39 fully vaccinated people have died, according to the latest data from the State Health Department.
This is unfortunate, but the more important question is how does the rate of breakthrough infections compare to the rate amongst the unvaccinated? The data I have seen suggests it is still significantly lower.

This is unfortunate, but the more important question is how does the rate of breakthrough infections compare to the rate amongst the unvaccinated? The data I have seen suggests it is still significantly lower.
Unvaccinated people don't get breakthrough infections. Breakthrough infection happens only in the vaccinated. Unvaccinated people can catch covid but it's not a breakthrough. Breakthrough is a term to describe the fully vaccinated who then catch covid anyway. It's supposed to imply unusual because this shouldn't happen.

July 23rd.

"Tennessee Department of Health reported more than 1,000 "breakthrough" cases, meaning cases in which fully vaccinated people have contracted the virus. Of those cases, 27 people have died."

Posted: Aug 11, 2021 / 06:31 AM CDT / Updated: Aug 11, 2021 / 05:16 AM CDT

https://www.wreg.com/news/some-tenn...id-breakthrough-cases-says-vanderbilt-doctor/
He’s referring to patients who have been vaccinated. More than a thousand breakthrough cases have been reported in Tennessee. 272 required hospitalization, and 39 fully vaccinated people have died, according to the latest data from the State Health Department.

“We are yet to see a breakthrough case in the ICU at Vanderbilt – that is somebody that is a healthy person that is vaccinated.” Dr. Rice says, “The breakthrough cases that we are seeing all have significant medical problems – specifically some sort of immunosuppression.”

He says those immune suppressed in the ICU contracted the virus from a family member or friend.

So, Dr. Rice urges those who interact with a compromised person to also get vaccinated.

Bold text taken from the same article.

More important is the purpose of this thread I started. Its important to remember even vaccinated people can and do still get Covid, still become sick enough to be hospitalized, sick enough to die. The numbers are rising for the vaccinated getting and dying of Covid.

When I see an article giving that information I post it here in this tread. If anyone isn't interested in those numbers scroll on. If all anyone is interest in is the numbers of infections and deaths of the unvaccinated, scroll on, that's not what this thread is about, that information is blasted in all news, this treads information isn't, its just a blurb here and there. Yet its real, sadly its happening.

Ever since the time of Pasteur, there have always been terrible effects from the poisonous vaccinations, such as autism and other debilitating conditions in children, dementia and alzheimers in seniors, death, pneumonia, heart and circulatory issues, cancer and amputations in all ages, just to mention a few of them.

In contrast, I have never found any scientifically credible evidence of even one healthy person ever being harmed by a virus. Vaccination corporation lies and propaganda news reports are not scientific evidence.

The important things to me are (1) having a healthy constitution and a healthy immunity, (2) preventing undesirable environmental toxins including toxic petrochemical drugs from entering the body, and (3) eliminating toxic substances from the body by the natural protective means of free breathing, perspiration, and the other normal means of elimination.

The current mandates violate these conditions of health, and are causing people to become sick and unhealthy.

Last edited:
people-blinders.jpg

There is nothing easier than manipulating data to sell more vaccines. It's so common in medical studies, there is a name for it: "Data Torturing."
It's also commonly used in drug studies to exaggerate benefits & minimize risks.
From the New England Journal of Medicine:
“If you torture your data long enough, they will tell you whatever you want to hear” has become a popular observation in our office. In plain English, this means that study data, if manipulated in enough different ways, can be made to prove whatever the investigator wants to prove."

Another common technique: When people involved in the study start getting sick & dying, stop the study & publish only the good results up to that point.
A well-known doctor wrote a book about it: "Worried Sick - a Prescription For Health in an Overtreated America." Nortin M. Hadler, M.D.

Last edited:
Wow your really stuck on TN LOL. This thread is about breakthrough cases, but apparently because I live in TN you want to do what? Blame me or my state? I remember not that long ago Missouri being in the news about high numbers of infected. :rolleyes:
Yes, the television stations wished massive death upon Missouri because of delta. It didn't happen. The case count has always been a useless and political imaginary number.

Unvaccinated people don't get breakthrough infections. Breakthrough infection happens only in the vaccinated. Unvaccinated people can catch covid but it's not a breakthrough. Breakthrough is a term to describe the fully vaccinated who then catch covid anyway. It's supposed to imply unusual because this shouldn't happen.
YESSSSS.... On Point!!!!💯

Yes, this was the number I heard also the other day so thanks Becky . And the governor is looking into mandating the vaccine, ie passports soon. This makes no sense at all. :unsure:
They made up this word "breakthrough", the experimental vaccines simply do not work for thousands, maybe millions of people.

I wish they did. But they don't. Make a hard right turn to a hardcore healthy lifestyle for the best chance to survive covid, and the next virus that floats down the street.

Last edited:
In contrast, I have never found any scientifically credible evidence of even one healthy person ever being harmed by a virus.
I am surprised that you have posted this sentence. Some viruses are quite deadly to people, healthy or not. Diseases like measles caused devastation to indigenous peoples when colonisation by Europeans occurred. Measles still has the power to cause death to some unvaccinated children but compared to some other viral diseases this is now a rare occurrence. Below is some text taken from Live Science that discusses more recent viruses that have taken many lives from when they first appeared until the present day.

Scientists identified Marburg virus in 1967, when small outbreaks occurred among lab workers in Germany who were exposed to infected monkeys imported from Uganda. Marburg virus is similar to Ebola in that both can cause hemorrhagic fever, meaning that infected people develop high fevers and bleeding throughout the body that can lead to shock, organ failure and death. The mortality rate in the first outbreak was 25%, but it was more than 80% in the 1998-2000 outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo, as well as in the 2005 outbreak in Angola,.

The first known Ebola outbreaks in humans struck simultaneously in the Republic of the Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo in 1976. Ebola is spread through contact with blood or other body fluids, or tissue from infected people or animals. The known strains vary dramatically in their deadliness. One strain, Ebola Reston, doesn't even make people sick. But for the Bundibugyo strain, the fatality rate is up to 50%, and it is up to 71% for the Sudan strain.

Although rabies vaccines for pets, which were introduced in the 1920s, have helped make the disease exceedingly rare in the developed world, this condition remains a serious problem in India and parts of Africa. It destroys the brain, it's a really, really bad disease. We have a vaccine against rabies, and we have antibodies that work against rabies, so if someone gets bitten by a rabid animal we can treat this person. If you don't get treatment, there's a 100% possibility you will die."

In the modern world, the deadliest virus of all may be HIV. It is still the one that is the biggest killers. An estimated 32 million people have died from HIV since the disease was first recognized in the early 1980s. The infectious disease that takes the biggest toll on mankind right now is HIV.

There is nothing easier than manipulating data to sell more vaccines. It's so common in medical studies, there is a name for it: "Data Torturing."
It's also commonly used in drug studies to exaggerate benefits & minimize risks.
From the New England Journal of Medicine:
“If you torture your data long enough, they will tell you whatever you want to hear” has become a popular observation in our office. In plain English, this means that study data, if manipulated in enough different ways, can be made to prove whatever the investigator wants to prove."
What do you trust and how do you decide?

Are you suggesting the British Medical Journal article I cited in post 17 above is subject to "data torturing"? The BMJ is a well respected scientific journal, much like the New England Journal of Medicine you cite. Journals like this require a significant degree of independent peer review, disclosure of author affiliations and any kind of potential conflict of interest. They also accept rebuttal articles from people who question the interpretations and conclusions of the authors. Still a few things slip between the cracks, but not much. And what does is often caught. Any scientist found to have "tortured data" is usually screened out of such publications and if not later identified. It can be a career ending thing.

If you don't believe sources like this what do you believe?

Ever since the time of Pasteur, there have always been terrible effects from the poisonous vaccinations, such as autism and other debilitating conditions in children, dementia and alzheimers in seniors, death, pneumonia, heart and circulatory issues, cancer and amputations in all ages, just to mention a few of them.

In contrast, I have never found any scientifically credible evidence of even one healthy person ever being harmed by a virus. Vaccination corporation lies and propaganda news reports are not scientific evidence.

The important things to me are (1) having a healthy constitution and a healthy immunity, (2) preventing undesirable environmental toxins including toxic petrochemical drugs from entering the body, and (3) eliminating toxic substances from the body by the natural protective means of free breathing, perspiration, and the other normal means of elimination.

The current mandates violate these conditions of health, and are causing people to become sick and unhealthy.
Thanks John, you have made clear the reasons you don't believe Covid is a real problem and why you don't believe the vaccine makes sense. I can't say that I agree, but knowing what you are thinking helps. I will have to study your thoughts and logic a bit.

Not sure why folks insist on posting such moronic nonsense.
Actually I appreciate John's openness and honesty on this. I don't agree with him, but I think he represents what a lot of people believe.

Understanding this gives us the chance to think about it and possibly educate. And who knows he might even change some of our thinking a bit. I believe we need to do our best to respect and listen to him, and others who don't agree with us.

unvaccinated people get more infections and they are more severe infections than the vaccinated people who get breakthrough infections. the vaccines work like they are supposed to work. if one is vaccinated and gets the disease the disease is generally milder and less likely to cause death.

Actually I appreciate John's openness and honesty on this. I don't agree with him, but I think he represents what a lot of people believe.

Understanding this gives us the chance to think about it and possibly educate. And who knows he might even change some of our thinking a bit. I believe we need to do our best to respect and listen to him, and others who don't agree with us.
lol - And I assume you appreciate folks who think the earth is flat, who believe that the Moon landings were a hoax that was filmed in Hollywood, who believe Jackie was behind the assassination of JFK because of his philandering, and, of course, that XXXXXXX was cheated out of the XXXXXXX in XXXX.

Certainly, the science regarding Covid-19 will continue to evolve, and some things we believe today will change. That's the way science works. But some things, like the existence of viruses, are beyond dispute within the scientific community.

Back