OK All this weekend it's my gallery/studio show.

WoW!! Tht's just astonishing, how do you find time for anything else..?

I had to laugh when you said...It's a lot more fun creating things than selling them.... I am 100 % the opposite way... not a creative bone in my body ( except a little photography).. but I'm a born sales woman

Very good luck... hope you get a Rush of buyers

Lovely work Gaer. You’re so talented and I absolutely adore your veranda and your art room. Nice spaces.

Have you ever considered selling your stuff on Etsy or Shopify? It’s really inexpensive to advertise and they take about 3% off whenever you sell something. I’ve sold plenty of stuff there and so has my husband. It might work well for you.

Lovely work Gaer. You’re so talented and I absolutely adore your veranda and your art room. Nice spaces.

Have you ever considered selling your stuff on Etsy or Shopify? It’s really inexpensive to advertise and they take about 3% off whenever you sell something. I’ve sold plenty of stuff there and so has my husband. It might work well for you.
My daughter sells her jewelry on Etsy (CrystalWarriorWings) but paintings and bronze sculptures don't sell well on Etsy.
Thanks for the idea though. You are so sweet!
I know this doesn't make any sense but the important thing is creating, not making money.
At this point of my life I only want to do what makes me happy!

My daughter sells her jewelry on Etsy (CrystalWarriorWings) but paintings and bronze sculptures don't sell well on Etsy.
Thanks for the idea though. You are so sweet!
I know this doesn't make any sense but the important thing is creating, not making money.
Oh it does make perfect sense. I’ve given away almost all my water colour paintings.
I only made things to sell because I was helping my husband out but I stopped years ago. Now I strictly paint, play music and carve just for me and most things I make, I give away as gifts. It makes me feel good to do so.

I so get that
Makes absolute sense

The other side of creating and becoming sought after
is the demand
takes the pleasure right out of the effort

Now I strictly paint, play music and carve just for me and most things I make, I give away as gifts. It makes me feel good to do so.
A good gift given is beyond monetary rewards

Back