Unique Homes

420722119e9f9df988768712e3607be8.jpg

Not a home, but thought it's so interesting. Blend into nature and view nature. So peaceful looking.

From Tree Hotel from Harads, Sweden. The structure is a cube-shaped volume wrapped around the trunk of a tall tree. It’s lightweight and made of aluminum. Its exterior is clad in mirrored glass, which allows it to blend in with its surroundings.

treehotel.jpg

The dentist that did my extractions and implants to receive snap in dentures is selling his home that he and his family have lived in the past 9 years. He is only asking $5 Million for the house. I guess the $21,000 I spent at his practice in 2021 was enough to cover a gardener for a week or two ... maybe :ROFLMAO:

Dr Schmidtke designed the house himself using home design computer software. He began working on the design in 2008. It took seven years and some training from the software company. He purchased the land for $275,000 in 2011 and the Neoclassical style home took four years to build. It has 10,000 square feet of living space, a large movie theater and indoor golf simulator, a 500-bottle wine cellar and a TV hidden behind a mirror in one of the bathrooms.

Back