What exercise have you done today?

yesterday I mowed all the lawns.. and trimmed all the hedges back and front.. in the high heat...then I went shopping and walked all around the town centre.. that was my exercise for yesterday, I was worn out..

Today I did more gardening, then later walked around the park and the woods.. and the village... again in high heat...

washing day today - collected all the 'dirties' and took them to my washhouse - charged the machine and off they go - hang them later - indoor drying huge garage - and I mean huge 40ft [maybe 50?] ht x 60 ft long x30 feet wide approx - still think in old imperials

I'm always looking for new exercises so started using a wobble balance board this week, it's a good platform for working on balance which us seniors need. I exercise six days a week and consider myself fit but this thing has kicked my butt, I'm sore like its my first week of ever exercising! I've done both push-ups and squats on it, at first I could only do squats holding on to something and my legs shook like crazy, but I'm getting better at it and can now do squats hands free.Screenshot_20240511_124147_Chrome.jpg

Oh well the usual millions jobs asround the flat - you know a mans/womans work is never fully done cause the dust just keep falling? I blame the dog myself?

Recumbent Bike🥺 I had one sitting in front of my TV until 4 years ago. It started pulling my back out. My Doctor told me to lay off. I wish I could use it because it did help keep my tummy down.

GAlady, Personally for me, I don't think the Recumbent Bike had the same effect on me as it did for you. By doing sit-ups, taking long walks outside, and controlling what you eat (especially regarding desserts); does help.​

I keep reading that sit-ups are bad for your back, so I've been doing planks instead, and I must admit I feel it deep in my abs more than I ever did with the sit-ups.

Ten minute work-out (which includes planks)

Back