Good morning, day, afternoon evening, night, happy whatever etc. #6-New !

Good morning all of you very nice people. 😊

If you are fit enough, get your backside into the garden, there's lot's to do..... and I'll watch you all while swigging my tea in my comfy chair. 😊

Enjoy your day. 😊

iu

As much as I would like to look forward to a "good day", we have another round of heavy rains due, which will make the flooding here in SE Texas that much worse. Personally, my neighbors and I have little chance of being affected. But knowing that folks 20 miles from you are seeing their houses and vehicles submerged is so sad.

Have to say, I've lived in Texas (Dallas & Houston area) for 47 years and learned early on that Texas weather - be it hot or cold or icy or dry or wet - tends to be in extremes.

As much as I would like to look forward to a "good day", we have another round of heavy rains due, which will make the flooding here in SE Texas that much worse. Personally, my neighbors and I have little chance of being affected. But knowing that folks 20 miles from you are seeing their houses and vehicles submerged is so sad.

Have to say, I've lived in Texas (Dallas & Houston area) for 47 years and learned early on that Texas weather - be it hot or cold or icy or dry or wet - tends to be in extremes.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you will get some good weather there. Our weather in Ohio is always changing too and we get ❄️ and rain and tornadoes 🌪️ too. Right now though we are enjoying a lovely warmer spell. I know from experience that could change to snow in the blink of an eye. I find it difficult to function well during the dreary gray skies Winter Best to you 😊🌻

This young boy is more than ready to get into dream mode now, so I'll bid all of you lovely people, goodnight, super dreams, and do wake refreshed in the morning.

Goodnight.... hmmm... I wonder if I'll be hot-air balloning in that strange dream again, I hope so, that sultry lady made really tasty sandwiches. 😊

Back