Is this just co-incidence?

Wow, that is really exciting! I wonder what they would say about that possibility.

I think anyone who is absolutely sure of the answer to the question is a fool. We should keep our minds open.

The other night I awoke in pain and did some research on my phone for a medication to help the problem. I came across several recommendations for something I'd never heard of and wrote it on a bedside pad. The next day I attended a luncheon and got into a conversation with a woman whose husband was recovering from some serious injuries (nothing like my problem). Do you know what the miracle of his healing is, she asked? No, I said, What? She said the same name as the substance I had written down the night before.

Coincidence? Probably, but still amazing. I picked up some today.

Anne said on "The View" in 2019 , "I have no idea [if Shulman is Shakespeare], but it did kind of become a thing... one rumor was that we've been reincarnated together, which obviously is true, you guys," she joked. "We intended this, we planned this. In 1602, we were like 'let's do this again, but I want to wear pants this time.'" :)

Inside The Sweet Theory That Anne Hathaway & Her Husband Are Reincarnated Versions Of Shakespeare And His Wife
What a humble, awesome attitude Anne has. I like Anne Hathaway. She’s beautiful inside and out.

Back