Naked woman shoots gun on California highway.

Apparently she started the incident by stopping the car on the highway and got out with clothes and a knife screaming. Lucky just stopping her car on a busy highway adidn't cause a multi car pile up type accident. She then drove to a toll plaza at which point she exited the car with no clothes and a gun.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/27/naked-woman-who-shot-up-california-highway-under-evaluation/

It wasn't noted if she had shoes on but no shoes on asphalt in summer not good.

No wonder there is a general feeling that all the people in California are crazy. I know that it's not true. They are not ALL crazy. Just some!

What I found real interesting is that her image was totally blurred out. Just proves how prudish Canadians and Americans are. They are scared of images of naked people but it's OK in movies and certain magazines. Sort of "forbidden fruit" for North Americans. I think I'm with the French: nothing wrong with bare breasts on the beach. Makes being a beachcomber a rather interesting past time.

I think I'm with the French: nothing wrong with bare breasts on the beach. Makes being a beachcomber a rather interesting past time.
John. This isn’t the beach. It’s on an open highway with a gun. We don’t know the circumstances of what happened here or why she was doing this? She was taken away and evaluated.

Whatever journalist that wrote this story had the common courtesy and decency to blur out her nudity which was a smart move. This isn’t a peep show for pervs guys, its a serious problem.

It’s a good thing they blurred out the photo for many reasons. To protect her identity. Even though she’s clearly breaking the law and dangerous, she still has a right for her identity to be protected.

It’s a smart move to present this news the way they did for more reasons than common courtesy. The family could sue. This women is someone’s daughter, maybe someone’s sister, aunt, cousin, mother. This person breaking the law might not have a clue what’s she’s doing and might never know. We don’t know any of that. Her nudity shouldn’t be the focus here and people still have privacy rights.

I am so sick and tired of reading of all the violence pervading this country of mine. Such anger, hatred and lashing out at each other senselessly is most disturbing. The drug filled, homelessness of our major cities, to say nothing of bullets flying, machetes being wielded about, and fist flying everywhere unchecked, is more than repulsive. Law and order has flown out the windows of the protectors of our society. Each state and county should have psychiatric institutions, and the streets cleaned up by responsible judges remanding the offenders to the proper institutions.

I never ran into anything like that, but I did have 2 hunters shooting across the interstate at deer. Can you imagine that? I got a radio call from the 911 operator telling me that 2 hunters were on the side of the interstate and shooting across the highway at a buck about 30 yards from the other side of the highway. The one Hunter asked me “Is that against the law?”

I never ran into anything like that, but I did have 2 hunters shooting across the interstate at deer. Can you imagine that? I got a radio call from the 911 operator telling me that 2 hunters were on the side of the interstate and shooting across the highway at a buck about 30 yards from the other side of the highway. The one Hunter asked me “Is that against the law?”
So, what charges did you lay on them ? A few that come to mind......Unsafe use of a firearm, endangering public safety, and the big one..Dumb as a stump. JimB.

So, what charges did you lay on them ? A few that come to mind......Unsafe use of a firearm, endangering public safety, and the big one..Dumb as a stump. JimB.
If I remember correctly, there were several charges. As a Trooper, it’s best to write up as many charges as possible and that you can prove and then allow the DA to throw out or reduce the number in order to come to a quick resolution without involving the courts as long as there were no injuries.

Illegally discharging a firearm in proximity to homes or private structures (within 200 yards), would be the main charge in Pennsylvania. After that, there would be a host of lesser charges.

I am so sick and tired of reading of all the violence pervading this country of mine. Such anger, hatred and lashing out at each other senselessly is most disturbing. The drug filled, homelessness of our major cities, to say nothing of bullets flying, machetes being wielded about, and fist flying everywhere unchecked, is more than repulsive. Law and order has flown out the windows of the protectors of our society. Each state and county should have psychiatric institutions, and the streets cleaned up by responsible judges remanding the offenders to the proper institutions.
Great idea...How MUCH of your money are You willing to SPEND on those "proper institutions " ? Let me get the popcorn ready, while you write your answer, OK ? And by the way, did you ever hear the phrase " Due process under the law " ? Just because you don't like them, you can't take away other people's right to be treated FAIRLY by the courts. Back in the 1930's that was what the Nazis did in Germany to those who THEY didn't like. Is that what you want YOUR country to do, too ? I sure hope not. Be careful what you wish for Lewkat. JImB.

Great idea...How MUCH of your money are You willing to SPEND on those "proper institutions " ? Let me get the popcorn ready, while you write your answer, OK ? And by the way, did you ever hear the phrase " Due process under the law " ? Just because you don't like them, you can't take away other people's right to be treated FAIRLY by the courts. Back in the 1930's that was what the Nazis did in Germany to those who THEY didn't like. Is that what you want YOUR country to do, too ? I sure hope not. Be careful what you wish for Lewkat. JImB.
I did not ever suggest that anyone should be treated unfairly through due process of the law. I resent your reading into my statement and comparing it to Nazi Germany's tactics. This country had law and order with constraints to prevent what's taking place on our streets and public venues today. The liberalism that is now rampant here has led to much despair among law-abiding citizens. What we seek only it what our Bill of Rights guarantees us.

It isn't a matter of whether I like these people or not. Perhaps you are unable to understand the difference up there in Canada.

I did not ever suggest that anyone should be treated unfairly through due process of the law. I resent your reading into my statement and comparing it to Nazi Germany's tactics. This country had law and order with constraints to prevent what's taking place on our streets and public venues today. The liberalism that is now rampant here has led to much despair among law-abiding citizens. What we seek only it what our Bill of Rights guarantees us.

It isn't a matter of whether I like these people or not. Perhaps you are unable to understand the difference up there in Canada.
Your own words "The streets should be cleaned up by responsible Judges ", and "Liberalism that is now rampant here has led to much despair among law abiding citizens ". That sure sounds like you advocate for the homeless to be "put away " in secure institutions. Listen, if you want to be free, you had better be prepared to TOLERATE others who think differently from YOU. JimB.

Your own words "The streets should be cleaned up by responsible Judges ", and "Liberalism that is now rampant here has led to much despair among law abiding citizens ". That sure sounds like you advocate for the homeless to be "put away " in secure institutions. Listen, if you want to be free, you had better be prepared to TOLERATE others who think differently from YOU. JimB.
Obviously, you are incapable of understanding what I am talking about. I refer only to Constitutional law as practiced in the USA and how the liberal judges and attorneys have perverted same. I suggest you study our Constitution and it's very wording, not how some half baked lawyers wish to interpret it. You are attempting to make me out as some bigoted, biased moron who is deficient in gray matter. Further conversation with you is ended here and now. Learn some manners and how to conduct a proper debate.

Obviously, you are incapable of understanding what I am talking about. I refer only to Constitutional law as practiced in the USA and how the liberal judges and attorneys have perverted same. I suggest you study our Constitution and it's very wording, not how some half baked lawyers wish to interpret it. You are attempting to make me out as some bigoted, biased moron who is deficient in gray matter. Further conversation with you is ended here and now. Learn some manners and how to conduct a proper debate.
How very tolerant of you. Not. JimB.

Back