Need Gym pickup lines

Lawrence00

A woman told me once that I was too stupid to know that a woman was flirting with me. I'm a bit slow witted with these games but realized she must have been talking about herself from a couple years earlier. At the time she said this she was very involved with someone so wasn't hitting on me again.

About a year ago at the gym I locked eyes a couple times from across the room with a lady, then a few minutes later she started working out right next to me. That might have been her move.

Today at the gym another lady, older woman moved from where she was working out, and set up shop right next to me. No eye contact this time.

I might just be too dense for this game.

Here's a few I found:

I hope you’re not a gym membership because I want to keep you forever.

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Do you need a rest? Because you’ve been running through my mind since I saw you.

Or if you don't mind getting slapped or banned from the gym:

You must be a yoga mat because I want to spend all day on top of you.

You’re like a set of dumbbells; I can’t resist picking you up.

Maybe they were looking in your direction cause that’s where their next workout station is. It probably had nothing to do with you.
Then again, I wasn’t there.

Last edited:
A friendly "Hi" always worked for me. The key was how they responded...

e.g., they ignore you, and you know they heard you, = strike out!

They reply "Hi" but do not smile or say any more, = Probably strike out...the old 'just being nice'

They reply "Hi with a smile. You may have a shot but go slow, don't push it and just be friendly whenever you see her...she will let you know, if she wants to get to know you.

They come over and say "Hi, back at you" or something cute. You have a shot...

etc. etc.

As I said previously, I'm a bit dense. About a year ago a lady came into the area where they have fitness classes and I walk there sometimes.

"Can I ask you a question? Why do you walk in here?"

Then complimented the small string backpack I have.

And at the chiropractor, the receptionist, there was "Ooh, you are my age. You wear it well".

A friendly "Hi" always worked for me. The key was how they responded...

e.g., they ignore you, and you know they heard you, = strike out!

They reply "Hi" but do not smile or say any more, = Probably strike out...the old 'just being nice'

They reply "Hi with a smile. You may have a shot but go slow, don't push it and just be friendly whenever you see her...she will let you know, if she wants to get to know you.

They come over and say "Hi, back at you" or something cute. You have a shot...

etc. etc.
Am guessing that if they say, "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe" it's a good sign.

Back