What makes you Happy?

Bretrick

I am happy when watching a beautiful sunset
I am happy when the cheesecake I baked is a success.
I am happy when I complete the crossword
I am happy when the Barista makes me a perfect coffee.
I am happy when getting into bed with clean sheets.
I am happy when work is over for the week

I am happing when I am camping.
I am happy when riding my eBike.
I am happy when I am hiking.
I am happy when I am not working.
I am happy when I see the grand kids.
That's enough for now, I will go back to grumpy old me!!!

I am happy when I know I'm still alive because I see my face in the mirror. Everything the day has to offer from then on is a bonus.

spondoolicks, :p
360_F_67258013_eaLhXQ7zX12mCsTwiJoDLdDBjRV04JKY.jpg

I'm happy when my savings account grows. I know that sounds hard. But which you rather be- somebody, who arrives in a limo, or someone, who hops of a freight train, and who would you rather befriend?
Love and family are comforts, but they will not be available if you're poor, and homeless. Life is not a "Hallmark" movie, where every hobo is a prince in disguise.

Last edited:
I'm happy when my savings account grows. I know that sounds hard. But which you rather be- somebody, who arrives in a limo, or someone, who hops of a freight train, and who would you rather befriend?
I love always have loved the adventure of the freight train.. against the Limo.. situation.. very fortunate given that I've been fairly broke for much of my life..lol...

Anyway.. now I'm not so broke.. bu I still prefer the living on the edge.. but just with a little cushion of filthy Lucre to protect me if I fall..

I don't think that is as easy a question to answer as you might imagine. :D

Back