Who in your life hates you?

I'm hated or disliked by some for being unapologetic about my faith in God and Jesus (not religious, but my relationship with them), my Pro-Life belief, and any other topics of discussion that don't jive with their opinion.

I cherish the friendship of those who accept me for who I am whether they agree with me or not. And there are many. God bless them.

I hope I've never offended anyone so that they would hate me, well, perhaps there was that girl Rita, many years ago when we were at a big fair, and while we were on the Ghost Train, I licked her ear with my tongue, she battered me with her handbag. 😊

Do you have any enemies? For me, it's basically anyone who has told a lie and then I walk in with evidence of the facts. They hate me.
I have to say it, VintageBetter I think you may hate me because of a comment I made, or maybe just a strong dislike.😉

One of my brothers currently hates me, but he hates everyone and everything. His current reason is he claims I wouldn't tell him who I had my cell phone plan thru. I don't remember him ever asking me, and if he did why would I hide that info? It's not like I had to sign a NDA with Spectrum mobile.

Maybe a couple of kids from back in highschool would still hate me. I hope not, I'm not worth wasting that kind of energy on.

Back