Good Morning, Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night and Happy Whatevers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not having a good day today, I just threw my house phone on the floor. We went to my granddaughter's dance competition last week and my son-in-law left one of my granddaughter's dance props there. So my daughter is going to drive 3 hours to get there to pick it up and drive 3 hours back . I told her to just call the dance studio and buy a new one and I would pay for it. Of course, she refused. I told her she would be paying more for gas than the prop. We are all invited to dinner tonight at my DIL's because it is my husband's birthday. Why doesn't anyone listen to me?
I hear you. Things get frustrating at times don't they...I hope your evening gets better ❤️

I am not having a good day today, I just threw my house phone on the floor. We went to my granddaughter's dance competition last week and my son-in-law left one of my granddaughter's dance props there. So my daughter is going to drive 3 hours to get there to pick it up and drive 3 hours back . I told her to just call the dance studio and buy a new one and I would pay for it. Of course, she refused. I told her she would be paying more for gas than the prop. We are all invited to dinner tonight at my DIL's because it is my husband's birthday. Why doesn't anyone listen to me?
I'm sorry you are feeling so down.

25rf155.jpg.gif

392c4b0dda9dc69b0a983ba5ed0cb102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back