Could covid 19 have been a bioweapon? Your thoughts?

chic

SF VIP
A family member of mine insisted years ago that future warfare would be unconventional and believed in germ / biological / and chemical warfare. I used to disagree thinking that would be too hard to unleash and control in a global population. It may have been at the time. I also believed the usual suspects who profit from conventional warfare wouldn't allow it. Now I think differently and concede the possibility of it.

What do you think about this? Thoughts and opinions please. Conspiracy theories are ok by me FYI.

It seems very likely to me that biological was on the table. Considering the origin, the fact that it was man made in a lab, toss in those balloons that were testing air currents that aren't testing now. What better way to destroy a wide swath of humanity without using any man power. Then occupy.

A family member of mine insisted years ago that future warfare would be unconventional and believed in germ / biological / and chemical warfare. I used to disagree thinking that would be too hard to unleash and control in a global population. It may have been at the time. I also believed the usual suspects who profit from conventional warfare wouldn't allow it. Now I think differently and concede the possibility of it.

What do you think about this? Thoughts and opinions please. Conspiracy theories are ok by me FYI.
I continue to be astonished and unable to comprehend how 270 countries or however many of them there are, all fell in lockstep with the bs we were being forcefully fed....language border barriers and all the WHO, etc, seems to be the most powerful enity on this planet- could the posttibltiy of alien interfernece in mankind be possible? is it indeed about control the populations? religion has run it course..so this may be the new and seemingly inescapable societal norm ...what? my vocabulary dosnt not over it. enslavement?

I continue to be astonished and unable to comprehend how 270 countries or however many of them there are, all fell in lockstep with the bs we were being forcefully fed....language border barriers and all the WHO, etc, seems to be the most powerful enity on this planet- could the posttibltiy of alien interfernece in mankind be possible? is it indeed about control the populations? religion has run it course..so this may be the new and seemingly inescapable societal norm ...what? my vocabulary dosnt not over it. enslavement?

I agree with the way every country fell in lockstep with every other, said the same thing in the same way, forbade their citizens the same freedoms struck me as suspicious too. It was like watching people read something scripted over and over again.

Not very effective as a military weapon.
Yes and no. Some strategies include wounding the enemy is just as effective because resources are used treating them. on the battlefield ie the wounded have to be helped/carried which means fewer soldiers fighting.

Look at the resources it drained and economies it affected. One might say it more successful than they imagined.

I'm sure they're working on lethal as well.

No - a biological weapon would need to be much more targeted and much more lethal.
I agree, its pretty ineffective as a weapon.

And I don't believe we have the technology to develop anything as effective as Covid... to the best of my knowledge we have not done it yet. Creating a new virus that successfully spreads, replicates and survives in the population is pretty hard.

Perhaps an attempt at Population Control.
Or, what if it was a two step process? What if the virus caused covid but the vaccine to treat it is what is lethal and will reduce population? Just a thought I have about it all. But population control is definitely the desired outcome here.
Who do you think wanted to or could do that? I am skeptical that anyone within our government is sufficiently competent.

Why? There are plenty of rather devastating things already out there. Russia and the US still have samples of smallpox. And we quit vaccinating for that in the early 1970’s. Far more lethal. All russia would have to do is first vaccinate their population…then unleash the smallpox on us and others. And then there are the consequences of all the fear mongering. What a great tool…now about 7 percent of kindergarteners are totally unvaccinated. So….how about polio? Mumps? Measles? All these diseases are highly communicatable…and way more effective than covid. Imagine for a second the fallout after infecting a nation’s children with some of these deadly diseases…maybe several at once. Brilliant!

It tanked the economy, terrified a lot of people into submission, kept a population under lockdown, put many out of work. It did hurt in this way very effectively and how long could citizens have lasted with no work and no income for basic needs? Just some thoughts. In some ways it was very effective.
Yes, a lot of harm was done...a LOT. More than we know, yet, I'm sure. Certainly more than what's been made public so far.

But fortunately, people pushed back over lockdowns, unnecessary business costs and closures, and ridiculous restrictions before things went from bad to worse, and most of them blamed politicians and policy-makers, not the virus. And rightfully so.

Yes, a lot of harm was done...a LOT. More than we know, yet, I'm sure. Certainly more than what's been made public so far.

But fortunately, people pushed back over lockdowns, unnecessary business costs and closures, and ridiculous restrictions before things went from bad to worse, and most of them blamed politicians and policy-makers, not the virus. And rightfully so.

Do you feel the media was complicit too? I do. Why make a population already in a panic, panic more. It was handled badly and did far more harm than good.

Back