Could covid 19 have been a bioweapon? Your thoughts?

Not everyone is tired of it. After all, it could happen again if a deadly virus happens again.

But, I do feel that way about topics sometimes and I just tell myself, scroll, scroll, scroll. ;)

Edited to make my words sensible. :unsure:

I don't think so. A bioweapon surely wouldn't be used like this, indiscriminately all over the world. It doesn't make sense. An effective bioweapon would kill everyone it contaminated. So far as I can believe.

But what if it got out by mistake?

Since day one of the pandemic I have always been suspicious that it was a lab leak. I could totally see the government designing biological weapons in a lab somewhere.

I never bought that whole Wuhan market crap.
Thr Chinese do eat some disgusting things, those live meat markets sound awful and I can believe germs spreading from all that and what's the word? Adapting and changing to infect humans.

Over the past three years, individuals recognizing unusual patterns within the virus’s genetic sequence have faced immense challenges. The discovery of genetic inserts in the virus, resembling sequences from a Wuhan laboratory, led to accusations of scientific ostracism and ‘cancellation’ by mainstream media and professional colleagues.

In the summer of 2020, a paper authored by an Anglo-Norwegian team of scientists outlining telltale signs of laboratory manipulation in the virus was deliberately suppressed in the US and UK. This suppression occurred when global organizations like the World Health Organization insisted that the virus was a natural occurrence.

We had it in October 2019. The Chinese were setting at my Wifes desk. The Janitor lady was the first, went to the hospital with Pneumonia like symptoms. My wife was much sicker than I got but recovered. It was months before the government let the thing out of the door. But we know. It's not that hard to get it. Water Companies are great targets for biological attacks.

The problem most likely caused what, now? Is shutting down Countries to protect good common sense. Of course, the question is Protect Who? Crazy is Crazy!

Last edited:
Respectfully, you can't be certain of that. Another purpose of covid 19 might be to institute 24/7 surveillance on the global population. That IS a loss of freedom and freedom IS precious. Who would want to live without it?
There's already 'surveillance' on the world. Facebook, X, Reddit, your credit cards, your social insurance numbers, the USA's Homeland Security listening to conversations, Google searches....... so if you think you're 'free'..... My guess is the only way you could be free is if you quit using phones, your credit cards, no banking, no investments.

The only ones who are sort of free might be criminals who can afford to hire lawyers and tax experts to hide their whereabouts and investments. Even then maybe effective only for a time. After all, they finally found Osama Bin Laden and he was living simply and below the radar in Pakistan. You and me? ....maybe living off the land in a cave. That might work.

Last edited:
One more thing for people to worry about is the innumerable ancient virus's that are going to be released as the world's permafrost thaws due to climate change. We'll have no resistance to those because they'll be like thousands of years old and who is everyone going to blame then?

One more thing for people to worry about is the innumerable ancient virus's that are going to be released as the world's permafrost thaws due to climate change. We'll have no resistance to those because they'll be like thousands of years old and who is everyone going to blame then?
Don't believe all the panic scenarios the WHO and WEF tell us.
For the WEF the biggest risks are "Misinformation and disinformation", which means that you should believe in their lies. I don't. Regarding the climate change: The climate on earth has always changed. During the Middle Ages you could grow wine in England and the temperatures were much higher. It was the Medieval Warm Period. The temperatures wen't down during the Maunder Sunspot Minimum. There was no human influence on CO2 at this time. The sun cycle is responsible for climate change but not human beings. This is a blatant lie.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2024/01/global-risks-report-2024/
Medieval Warm Period - Wikipedia
Little Ice Age - Wikipedia
Maunder Minimum - Wikipedia

A family member of mine insisted years ago that future warfare would be unconventional and believed in germ / biological / and chemical warfare. I used to disagree thinking that would be too hard to unleash and control in a global population. It may have been at the time. I also believed the usual suspects who profit from conventional warfare wouldn't allow it. Now I think differently and concede the possibility of it.

What do you think about this? Thoughts and opinions please. Conspiracy theories are ok by me FYI.

A family member of mine insisted years ago that future warfare would be unconventional and believed in germ / biological / and chemical warfare. I used to disagree thinking that would be too hard to unleash and control in a global population. It may have been at the time. I also believed the usual suspects who profit from conventional warfare wouldn't allow it. Now I think differently and concede the possibility of it.

What do you think about this? Thoughts and opinions please. Conspiracy theories are ok by me FYI.
Covid or the Vaccine?

Since Covid has been unleashed on us, yes, I believe biological warfare will be the tool of the future. Geneva Convention spit upon. Of course, we can also argue that tobacco produced by the U.S. and sold worldwide is a weapon of desruction too. Maybe our nation should ban tobacco now? Now, we don't even need it to get people adicted to caffiene. They can vape - inhale the chemicals.

We have so many young people looking to chemicals to make them feel better. Wouldn't it be healthier and better for GDP to actually BUILD a better society so they can feel better without chemicals?

Experts have already said cyber-war is much more likely than physical wars between the most developed nations.
This topic always brings to mind one of my favorite poems:

Five Ways to Kill a Man - Edwin Brock
There are many cumbersome ways to kill a man.
You can make him carry a plank of wood
to the top of a hill and nail him to it.
To do this properly you require a crowd of people
wearing sandals, a cock that crows, a cloak
to dissect, a sponge, some vinegar and one
man to hammer the nails home.

Or you can take a length of steel,
shaped and chased in a traditional way,
and attempt to pierce the metal cage he wears.
But for this you need white horses,
English trees, men with bows and arrows,
at least two flags, a prince, and a
castle to hold your banquet in.

Dispensing with nobility, you may, if the wind
allows, blow gas at him. But then you need
a mile of mud sliced through with ditches,
not to mention black boots, bomb craters,
more mud, a plague of rats, a dozen songs
and some round hats made of steel.

In an age of aeroplanes, you may fly
miles above your victim and dispose of him by
pressing one small switch. All you then
require is an ocean to separate you, two
systems of government, a nation's scientists,
several factories, a psychopath and
land that no-one needs for several years.

These are, as I began, cumbersome ways to kill a man.
Simpler, direct, and much more neat is to see
that he is living somewhere in the middle
of the twentieth century, and leave him there.

I doubt it was a bio weapon-it would have had to be far more lethal to work.
But I do think governments set out to frighten people and were amazed at the mass compliance during lockdowns.
They certainly weren't part of pandemic plan in Britain.
But folk became terrified by a virus that was less lethal than flu.
And if you convince people that merely stepping over the doorstep is likely to kill them you can persuade them to comply with anything.
I never believed lockdowns were necessary and no one will ever convince isolating the healthy was a good idea.
It has killed almost 7,000,000 people globally. I'd call that pretty darn lethal. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Since Covid has been unleashed on us, yes, I believe biological warfare will be the tool of the future. Geneva Convention spit upon. Of course, we can also argue that tobacco produced by the U.S. and sold worldwide is a weapon of desruction too. Maybe our nation should ban tobacco now? Now, we don't even need it to get people adicted to caffiene. They can vape - inhale the chemicals.

We have so many young people looking to chemicals to make them feel better. Wouldn't it be healthier and better for GDP to actually BUILD a better society so they can feel better without chemicals?

Experts have already said cyber-war is much more likely than physical wars between the most developed nations.
This topic always brings to mind one of my favorite poems:

Five Ways to Kill a Man - Edwin Brock
There are many cumbersome ways to kill a man.
You can make him carry a plank of wood
to the top of a hill and nail him to it.
To do this properly you require a crowd of people
wearing sandals, a cock that crows, a cloak
to dissect, a sponge, some vinegar and one
man to hammer the nails home.

Or you can take a length of steel,
shaped and chased in a traditional way,
and attempt to pierce the metal cage he wears.
But for this you need white horses,
English trees, men with bows and arrows,
at least two flags, a prince, and a
castle to hold your banquet in.

Dispensing with nobility, you may, if the wind
allows, blow gas at him. But then you need
a mile of mud sliced through with ditches,
not to mention black boots, bomb craters,
more mud, a plague of rats, a dozen songs
and some round hats made of steel.

In an age of aeroplanes, you may fly
miles above your victim and dispose of him by
pressing one small switch. All you then
require is an ocean to separate you, two
systems of government, a nation's scientists,
several factories, a psychopath and
land that no-one needs for several years.

These are, as I began, cumbersome ways to kill a man.
Simpler, direct, and much more neat is to see
that he is living somewhere in the middle
of the twentieth century, and leave him there.
I'd be very happy, personally, being left in the middle of the 20th century as long as I had company. I had a blast.

laughing ea.jpg
:giggle:

Don't believe all the panic scenarios the WHO and WEF tell us.
For the WEF the biggest risks are "Misinformation and disinformation", which means that you should believe in their lies. I don't. Regarding the climate change: The climate on earth has always changed. During the Middle Ages you could grow wine in England and the temperatures were much higher. It was the Medieval Warm Period. The temperatures wen't down during the Maunder Sunspot Minimum. There was no human influence on CO2 at this time. The sun cycle is responsible for climate change but not human beings. This is a blatant lie.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2024/01/global-risks-report-2024/
Medieval Warm Period - Wikipedia
Little Ice Age - Wikipedia
Maunder Minimum - Wikipedia
Well, I've spent a lot of hours reading up on all the signs that scientists and researchers are looking at and advising us of, so you and I will have to agree to disagree. Regarding carbon levels, research shows what happens when those two gases increase in the environment and that's the cause of the concern by those academics.

Besides, all your link's noteworthy events could be noted on this CO2 graph produced by NASA and correspond to a steady trend downward within the past 1000 years that show up periodically (8 in all) throughout the past 800,000 years. And each of the low periods is followed by a period of increasing carbon level that turn back up consistently to maintain a reasonably stable and livable environment.......until now. And as you can see, we have far exceeded the highest carbon levels our planet has ever seen in that almost 1 million years. Our carbon level on this planet today, is twice the highest it's ever been and shows no sign of turning back down as we keep adding to that level, while continuing to destroy our greatest allies, the forests and healthy oceans.

So yeah, momentary cool periods within the last 1000 years or so, in my opinion, change very little.
current level.jpg

And each of the low periods is followed by a period of increasing carbon level that turn back up consistently to maintain a reasonably stable and livable environment
And yet the dinosaurs went extinct from some climate interrupting condition or event. Then the Earlly Mammals all went extinct, or evolved to decreased sizes, probably due to shinking food supplies thanks to climate changes.

So you're saying we should not worry about man-made CO2 hastening this process because hey, Extinction Happens. It's our turn?

Feel free to tell your grandkids that: "We had a nice run kids, but life is going to be really hard on you. You'll have to see lots of news stories about people dying in the heat in less-developed nations, dying by the thousands, so just don't read the newspapers except for the sports pages. And don't you miss those polar bears after they go extinct in the wild, kids - they have a few hundred in the zoos. That's all we really need."

For that matter, start selling t-shirts that say: "Extinction Happens. We must get over it." (Sarcasm.)

Last edited:
And yet the dinosaurs went extinct from some climate interrupting condition or event. Then the Earlly Mammals all went extinct, or evolved to decreased sizes, probably due to shinking food supplies thanks to climate changes.

So you're saying we should not worry about man-made CO2 hastening this process because hey, Extinction Happens. It's our turn?

Feel free to tell your grandkids that: "We had a nice run kids, but life is going to be really hard on you. You'll have to see lots of news stories about people dying in the heat in less-developed nations, dying by the thousands, so just don't read the newspapers except for the sports pages. And don't you miss those polar bears after they go extinct in the wild, kids - they have a few hundred in the zoos. That's all we really need."

For that matter, start selling t-shirts that say: Extinction Happens.
Get over it.
I think the general consensus is that millions of years ago there was a monstrous asteroid impact that raised such a cloud of dust that a climate event happened as a result of the cloud of particles that enveloped the earth for a period of time. There may have also been large scale volcanic activity that caused an ash cloud in the atmosphere that blocked the sun's heat and caused the planet to cool off a lot.

As for the rest of your comment, I feel about as disconcerted by my new little grandkids futures and their kids after them if they should have them, as you seem to.

Back